If this information is not updated from time to time, then this might create many problems related to the use of Apple ID. If you’ve moved to a new place, changed credit cards, or have done other changes in the info that your Apple ID also uses, then you will also need to update them in your Apple ID so that you can keep using it without any issue. You can access and update details in your Apple ID from any device you can use.
Note: In order to update the info in your Apple ID account, you must have its access. You need to login into it with any device. If you didn’t remember the password of your Apple ID, then you have to reset it to regain access.
Updating Apple ID billing address and credit card info from iOS device
Changing the billing address and credit card info in Apple ID changes them for all App Store and iTunes purchases. The simple procedure for updating Apple ID info from iPhone is described below:
1. Unlock your iPhone/iPad and go to the ‘Settings.’
2. Under settings, touch on your ‘Apple ID’ name at the top.
3. Then open ‘Payment & Shipping.’
4. A prompt may now appear asking you for the Apple ID. This is for your account safety, provide your Apple ID password if you see it.
5. Payment & Shipping screen will now open with your shipping address and other details.
6. Select ‘Add Payment Method’ if you want to add a card.
7. Select a payment method you wish to add to your Apple ID. If cards are previously added to Apple Pay will appear under Found in Wallet section, if you want to add any of them just select it. You can also choose some other option from the Payment Method section to add a new one.
8. Now, provide the details of the new card, including card number, cardholder name, CVV, expiration date, and a contact number. You can select ‘PayPal’ and follow the on-screen instructions to link Apple ID to your PayPal account.
9. Touch ‘Done’ to save and open Payment & Shipping screen.
10. You can now enter or update your Apple ID shipping address from the SHIPPING ADDRESS field.
11. Touch ‘Done’ and close settings to finish.
Updating Apple ID billing address and credit card info from computer
If instead of your iPhone or iPad you want to update your Apple ID info on a big screen, then you can use your Mac or PC to do so. You can easily update these details from iTunes Store as well by going into the Apple ID Summary section under Account and selecting Payment Information.
1. Start a browser on your Mac or PC to access your Apple ID account.
2. Then, go to ‘appleid.apple.com.’
3. Now, sign in to your Apple account by entering the Apple ID and password.
4. Go to Payment & Shipping section and click on the ‘Edit’ button at the right side.
5. Open ‘COUNTRY/REGION’ dropdown to change your previously set location.
6. Click on PAYMENT METHOD button to add a new credit or debit card.
7. If you want to change your billing address, then you can do so from the BILLING ADDRESS section.
8. When you are done changing your Apple ID info, click on ‘Save’ at the top.
Your Apple ID info will update successfully, and you can now sign out from browser and make purchases with your newly added card.
Alexa Thomson is a printer expert who has worked with leading printer hardware and software companies. Owing to her expertise in IT, and technology, her blogs have been published in leading magazines and platforms. Her favorite printer writings come for lexmark printer support....Read more
Where Tumblr is especially for writing and sharing microblogs, possibly onto it, you’ll want to change the font style. If you want to use a different font style for your Tumblr blogs, then you can easily do it so. In order to change and use a different font style, you need to apply a theme first, that you can do from the Tumblr settings under ‘Edit Theme.’ Applying a new Tumblr theme enables you to change the fonts on Tumblr.
Here is how to change theme and fonts on Tumblr
Accessing Tumblr settings to change theme and fonts
Although you can’t directly change the fonts on Tumblr from settings, to change fonts, you have to use a theme that supports fonts and allows to do so. There are many themes you’ll find on Tumblr; some of them are free where some need to be purchased.
1. Visit “www.tumblr.com” with a web browser you want to use. You can use any good browser on your Mac or PC.
2. Select the ‘Login’ option and open your Tumblr account. For logging in, you must have known your Tumblr account credentials.
3. Click the ‘Person’ icon.
4. From the opened dropdown, go to ‘Settings.’
5. Now, go to the ‘Blogs’ section in the right side column at the bottom.
6. You’ll see your blogs here, click on the blog’s name you want to change the fonts of. It will open the settings menu for the selected blog.
7. Click on ‘Edit Theme’ button next to Website Theme heading.
8. Under the Edit theme column, click on the ‘Browse themes’ option. You’ll get this button below the name of the currently applied theme.
9. Tumblr themes will now show up on the screen, find a theme that supports font changing, and you would like to use. In order to browse free themes only, open the top dropdown button and choose ‘Free Themes.’
10. Click a theme to select.
11. After that, click on the blue ‘Use’ button at the top right corner of the left-hand column. You can now see how the theme looks like on your screen.
12. Now, see whether your chosen theme allows changing fonts. If it allows, then check which fonts it can change on Tumblr. Each Tumblr theme has different options for changing fonts. Some themes only change the Title fonts, whereas with some you can almost change the entire fonts, including Title font, Body font, Header font, Footer font, Menu font, and more. Themes that allows changing the fonts, display options for changing fonts in the menu.
13. Under the theme menu, look for what you want to change the fonts, Text type, Title font, Body font, and so on.
14. Click and open the dropdown button of the thing you want to change the fonts of.
15. The dropdown menu will show a list of the different fonts and font style. You can use any font appearing in the dropdown menu.
16. Select the font you want to preview or use. It will preview at the center of the screen.
17. Check if there is also an option for changing the font color. Along with font style, many themes allow changing the font color as well. If you see the color-changing button, then click on it to view and choose a color for your font.
18. You have to do the same thing to change the font and color of other things.
19. Click and open the Font size dropdown to choose and change the font size, if you see it under the font menu of your theme.
20. When you are satisfied with the fonts, click ‘Save.’
21. Then click ‘Exit’ to close the font menu.
New font with your chosen color and size will be applied.
Alexa Thomson is an employee at a top email service provider company in the day and a technical writer at night. She is passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics. She has written majorly on hp printer support, lexmark printer support and brother printer etc....Read more
Everyone likes taking care of their skin and want to achieve a spotless skin, no matter what. The journey is not as easy as it may sound like – there is a lot that goes into it. Removing dark spots from skin can be...Read more
A few pages of the Journey to Ladakh, the small Tibet, the reader begins to feel the desire to travel to those distant lands and experience inside the poison of the Himalayas. It is the desire that good travel books provoke us. This is undoubtedly one of them....Read more